Monday, February 1, 2010

Sometimes I drink too much coffee and I feel anxious.

Big, huge, epic weekend. Saturday, Chris's bucks party. It involved a lot of paintball and eating all that I could (which wasn't much). Paintball hurts! But not as much as I thought it would. Still, now I'm covered in bruises. It was a boiling hot day and wearing all the protective gear and the camo stuff, I was sweating right from the start. The games were pretty fun, although it took me a little while to get into it. I found that I really enjoyed finding a good spot and then sniping people. Once I worked out the trajectory of the paintball, the wind and weather patterns and other variables, I was well into it. Exhausting though.

Sunday I was feeling rather wrecked. That didn't stop me from heading over to Lachlan's place where we began writing this feature film. I reckon it went really well. I've never really co-written something before, but it seemed to make things easier, it's a lot of discussion basically. So yeah, we worked out the overall framework of the story, some of the key scenes and characters. Should be good.

'Sydney White' (2007) directed by Joe Nussbaum

A pretty mindless Amanda Bynes teen comedy, sort of a modern day re-telling of 'Snow White', but not really. I enjoyed it, even though it was pretty rubbish. It was fun to just watch the different shades of orange that Amanda Bynes turned from scene to scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment