Monday, June 28, 2010

So I guess you're probably wondering how I got to be this tall. Well, let me tell you, it took years of hard work. You don't get to be this tall just overnight!

This blog has gotten a bit looser, as you can probably tell.

I just got a haircut. Haircuts are never something I look forward to, but over the years I've gotten used to them as a sort of necessary annoyance. Anyway, it's done now. And I feel better.

It's raining. It's cold.

I watched 'Toy Story 3'. Watch it, it's brilliant. Pixar are so consistent with their filmmaking. Compare it to the latest 'Shrek' film which I haven't seen but, it can't be good, right?

I've been watching lots of 'Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job'. I love it, it's the best.

Plus, I've started listening to 'Creative Screenwriting' podcast after recalling a somewhat drunken conversation at a party a few moons ago. It is excellent and quite inspiring.

I started writing properly yesterday and after a bunch of pages of rubbish, I found one reasonable sketch. So that's something.

So there you have it. A scattered blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment